Sunday 6 April 2014

Where to begin...

I haven't posted anything on this blog since 2013 which is terrible, but I can't believe that we're already into April'14! The tail end of last year was unexpectedly brilliant, but due to the chaos I have been sorely missing just drawing for myself and indeed keeping up with al the lovely blogs/twitter accounts/general wacky and wonderful bits of work and things on the world wide web that always inspires me to keep at it.

I was lucky enough to be offered a job straight out of a two weeks internship with 'Mistral' working freelance as their only full time graphic designer & illustrator which was a very welcome surprise and a massive pay off for taking a big risk to move back home whilst I was on a career job hunt! 

So it's safe to say that I am very much looking forward to 2014 and whatever the year may bring (summers coming!) but I hope that I'll be posting more work updates and recording more of my adventures over the coming months - but for now here's a few bits and pieces that I have worked on so far.

x









No comments:

Post a Comment