Wednesday 6 July 2011

Never let me go.








I've been watching so many films lately, I should just start a 'Film' page, but never mind all in good time! Have just finished watching the film adaption of Kazuo Ishiguro's 'Never Let Me Go' which was a bit slothenly as I was telling myself to read the book before watching the film because literary versions are always so much better. The film wasn't too bad though, considering it had Keira Knightley in it. It just had such sad overtones to it, the whole film was shot with such an eerie feel and without overly being horrific it just made me feel so attached the characters. The cinematography was beautiful and I realised that some of the filming during the pier scene is actually shot in Clevedon where I have visited before... can't wait to read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment